SEPARATION ANXIETY PROFESSIONAL
Separation Anxiety Training
Do you ever feel?
- Sad because you don't want your dog to suffer
- Guilty when you have to leave
- Trapped because you can't leave your dog alone
- Frustrated that you don't know how to help your dog
- Confused about all the conflicting training advice on the Internet
Certificate, Separation Anxiety Professional
Does your dog do any of these when you leave?
- Howl, whine or bark non-stop
- Break out of their crate again and again
- Break teeth or claws trying to dig their way out of their crate
- Destroy doors, baseboards, curtains, blinds, window sills - you name it
- Excess panting and drooling
- Urinate and/or defacate around the house
- Try to break out of the house by any means possible
An easy, step-by-step plan to help your dog let go of their anxiety.
The month-long plan includes:
- 20 easy, daily training exercises
- 20 daily reviews of exercise videos
- Daily feedback on the exercises
- 4 weekly Zoom meetings to review and help you and your dog progress
- Handouts about all aspects of separation anxiety
- Additional support through Whatsapp, text and email
Interested in learning more?
"Lise is amazing. Winnie, my 15 year old min pin, has separation anxiety to the point I couldn't go anywhere without her screaming endlessly until I returned. Lise has been so attentive and supportive in teaching me how to train Winnie. Separation Anxiety training is a lot of work, but totally worth it. Winnie is still in the process of training, but making excellent progress thanks to Lise. I highly recommend her!" Anna A.